Immediate openings for two Lead Generation Marketing Professionals who have experience in Sales, Cold Calling, Outbound calls and Appointment Setting.
The caller should be able to keep track of the calls they make on a daily basis, and the disposition of the calls. He/She is also expected to submit a detailed logs of their activities.
Successful candidates must possess the personal skills necessary for success in outbound sales. Successful candidates that show remarkable performance, will be given a corresponding rate increases.
* Pleasant telephone voice, able to speak English clearly and fluently
* Previous sales, marketing, cold calling, outbound calls, appointment setting, customer service or call center experience
* Ability to Follow Directions
* Assertive Telephone Manner
* Ability to customize the script as needed
* Great attitude, personality, self-motivated, team player, honest and reliable
* Good communication with the Agency Principal and other colleagues
* Short learning curve
* Good listener and probing skills in sales and marketing will depend on the needs of the customers
* Ability to handle multiple tasks
* Ability to diligently follow up with prospects as needed and required.
* Ability to keep a consistent working schedule :
(US Eastern Time- Monday-Friday 8AM - 5PM
* Telesales/Telemarketing experience a plus
Please note, this is for an OUTBOUND telesales position. A phone interview is a must.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have completed the following:
1. Telephone Etiquette Certification Test
2. Outbound Sales Skills Test
3. English Spelling Test (U.S. Version)
4. English Vocabulary Test (U.S. Version)
5. U.S. English Basic Skills Test
We need someone who is committed to the assignment and will always be available online during work hours.
1. Must have own fast and reliable computer & internet connection (preferably wired internet)(high speed Cable or Dsl)
2. VOIP phone system
3. Working Internet Browser
4. A quiet professional calling environment will be required.