Print Production Specialist
We are looking for part time / seasonal Prepress Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team. In this opportunity, you will inspect and verify print and proof files for accuracy to ensure products are produced according to customer expectations. Additionally, this role will be responsible for investigating production claims from customers.
This is a seasonal position with a start date of Feb 24th, and a tentative end date of May 30th, 2014.
• Analyze proof(s) and print files for content, production challenges and concerns.
• Find and resolve problems in graphics and text files before they occur in print.
• Make render corrections and generate new print files
• Review/process post production claims from customers.
• Assist with department projects as needed.
• Highly adaptive, and a fast learner who will thrive in learning/working with new products.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete workload.
• Strong communication – written and oral.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Analytical and problem solving.
• Strong computer skills, including Effective PC troubleshooting skills
• Both an independent worker and pro-active team player.
Please include in your cover letter the answers to the following questions:
- Name three (3) adjectives people use to describe you
- Describe a time when you have dealt with a challenging customer situation
- Tell us why you are interested in working for TreeRing
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Print Quality Assurance Specialist