Web Design Tough-Up PSD to HTML Work
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Project Doc: Fine-tune 8 PSD pages for web design.
Objective: retouch, and fine-tune 8 PSD files in preparation for web development. Each PSD file must be submitted as a “final” version. Your work must be clean and professional. The PSD file must be 100% FLAWLESS in terms of spacing, sizing, color and resolution.
Pay: $ 200.00 USD/ 25.00 per page.
Must be available to make any revisions the developer may need….if any!
75% of the payment will be made upon competition of the 8 files. The remaining 25 % will be paid after any revisions the developer may need (if any).
Please send me creative examples of your PSD to HTML Work.
The most talented designer will be hired for the job!
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Contact and Make Connections on LinkedIn & Send Emails