Quality Assurance Testers Needed
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Two testers are required to complete daily testing tasks on mobile phone apps and website. Also to work on projects as they arise.
- Knowledgable using ecommerce/ CMS platforms (Magento/ Wordpress)
- Knowledgable using and testing mobile apps as well as websites
- Must be available to work on projects at 24 hours notice
- Should be bright, reliable, driven, and responsible
- Must be contactable between 7am-12pm GMT over Skype, email or phone on weekdays
Daily testing all of our clients to ensure that all key aspects of our service are fully functional.
- Is everything on the site looks Brilliant? No bugs?
- Can the user sign in to the app?
- Can the user sign out of the app?
- Can the user play with credits
- Can the user pay with Paypal?
- Can the user register on the site?
- Is emailing working?
End to End testing involves completing a list of required tests and reporting on the test status of each test. On failure of a test, a brief description must then be created explaining why the test failed and how to reproduce the failure.
- Essential: A good eye for detail and absolute accuracy in reporting results.
- Essential: A high standard of English.
- Essential: Previous professional testing experience.
- Essential: A good understanding of how to report issues in clear, concise and accurate manner with a step by step breakdown that can be followed to replicate the issue.
- Essential: Successful candidates must be located in Europe
Start date: April 29th 2013 (tentative)
Guaranteed work days: 1 hour per day, 5 days per week
Additional work: Up to 2 days per week
ADVANTAGE: to own an iPhone 3GS or higher and an Android phone 2.3 or higher with a mobile operator data connection as well as Wifi
Skills: debugging, test