SmartTouch is changing the way real estate developers, new home builders, and brokers use technology to generate and manage leads.
Our patented system is used by many of the most existing real estate developers across the globe.
We are seeking a software support technician to contact our best 500 users to ensure a Microsoft Outlook Plug-in is properly set-up and synced.
As a Software Support Technician, you will be require to:
* Quickly learn SmartTouch CRM solution and its relationship to Microsoft Outlook.
* Work closely with software users to guide individuals on the HOW TO's of set-up.
* Trouble shoot problem systems
* Remove and Install software on users desktop, using remote login credentials
* Test Settings on Microsoft Outlook 7 and 10.
* Login to Users SmartTouch accounts to verify Outlook e-mails are synced and stored within user SmartTouch accounts.
* Set-up, Manage, & conduct GoTo webinars with groups of 5 to 10 users.
* Schedule individual meeting with users to review system settings.
* Record & Edit Videos for future video support files.(this is a plus).
Skills: training, video, test