You are required to:
1. Obtain the last five year’s published Income Statements and Balance Sheets for a company.
2. Identify 4 groups who would be interested in utilizing these financial statements and critically discuss the purposes for which they would use them.
3. Identify the accounting ratios that would best enable the chosen user groups to achieve their purpose and calculate these ratios for your chosen company (two for each user group). And state it in table format.
4. Draw a chart for each ratio calculated. Analyse the ratios calculated and discuss in relation to the user groups identified and their purpose of use.
5. Appendix of your calculations must be attached at the end.
Your assessment must contain an Introduction and Conclusion.
PS: I need to send you the documents to work on