We are looking for individuals who:
*have excellent English skills (both verbal & written)
*can write about anything and make it interesting
*are also business-savvy (a definite plus but if you aren't, you should be someone who can easily grasp concepts and generate ideas)
If you possess all of these requirements, then you're the one we want! To ensure that you've read the entire job posting, please follow the instructions and answer the questions below. Please note that those who don't will be automatically declined.
1. write "chronos" at the beginning of your cover letter.
2. Please describe your previous writing projects in 5 sentences.
3. What makes you a good writer?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses?
5. How many articles can you write in an hour? in a day?
Please attach a sample of your best work.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Skills: writing, make, english