Load Balancer, Web Servers, and MySQL Linux Server Cluster Development
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This job calls for an experienced Linux and VMware user. You have to understand how do and build these things.
1. Build/Configure a Centos 6.5 Linux Web Load Balancer for Web Servers on VM
2 4 Centos 6.5 Clustered Web Servers with Apache (Connected to #3)
3. 2 Centos 6.5 NFS Servers in a Master to Slave Setup with ISCSI Drive connected to both. (This will hold the programs to the websites which will be accessed with the web servers and stored on the ISCSI drive.)
4. Build/Configure a Centos 6.5 Linux (HA-Proxy Load Balancer) to run traffic between the Web Servers and Cluster of 4 MySql Servers. (Connected to #5)
5. 4 Centos 6.5 MySQL servers Clustered where they all write to a ISCSI Drive with a Cluster Protocol setup on the ISCSI. (MYSQL Databases are capable of writing to the same drive, by stacking request for write access to the drive.)
6. 2 Centos 6.5 NFS Servers in a Master to Slave Setup with 2 ISCSI Drive connected to both. (This will help store media files for the adobe servers and help access the adobe media servers from the Web Servers.
7. Build/Configure Centos 6.5 Load Balancer which will control the traffic from the Adobe Media Servers to the NFS Server and that goes to the Web Servers.
7. Attach 6 Adobe Media Servers to the NFS 3/4 Server which you built. It helps with the write and store to two dedicated drives for Media attached to the NFS Server.
NOTE: Webservers are clustered all sharing the load from the Load Balancer, and they are all pointing to the NFS Server 1/2 for website program. When someone wants to play a Video, Websites point to Load Balancers for Adobe Media Servers and the Adobe Media servers are pointed to the NFS Server 3/4 to pull the files off to read and play.
5. This might be achieve by outside of a Cluster protocol like the NFS servers have but we need to talk about it. I believe we just attach the drives and the database does the rest.
Dynamic DNS is going to be used for the webservers so we need to talk about how that works with the Load Balancer and a cluster of servers.
Given: I will have already created all VM"s needed for this Job. all well be able to access the internet. All you have to do is download or upload software for load balancer, yum or NFS software etc.. All new IP's will have to be imputed into the servers as well.
I will need you to Test to make sure Webservers and Database etc.. are working put putting up my company site and another site.
Knowledge of FTP and connecting websites to databases is also needed.
I need this job started on ASAP.
You have to be comfortable working through TeamViewer also.
I'm also looking for someone who has high availability and a company that can monitor my websites.