10 EASY Elder Care Law posts
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
24 Hour turn around time:
I need a writer to complete 10 articles to be put on an elder care law website's blog. I am giving a lot of freedom with the posts. Each should be between 250-400 words. People should want to read these. I personally write blog posts as well and know that whipping these up shouldn't take much time.
They need to be professional, yet easy to read. NOT inverted pyramid style. It needs to start with the MOST relevant information on the following topics:
1. How does a living will work?
2. What are some alternatives to nursing homes?
3.Am I eligible for Medicaid?
4.Differences between Medicare and Medicaid
5. What is long-term care insurance?
6. Difference between a guardianship and a conservatorship
7. Is respite care right for me?
8. Am I responsible for paying my parent's nursing home bills?
9. What is the power of attorney for elders?
10. Will medicaid cover a nursing home?