Backend developer required at a Digital Communications Company
A digitally sound, socially active, marketing company.
We provide a host of services for a variety of clients.
These services often include:
Social media research/analysis/insights and management
Brand and online reputation management
Ideation, execution and optimisation of digital marketing strategies
We listen and monitor what customers say about our clients and help them reach out to their customers.
In other words, we humanize brands.
We make brands fresh, help them stay relevant and responsive. We do this by marrying consumer insight data with innovative engagement strategies.
We believe that brands have the power to change society, with their pile of talent and resources. And because we all utilize products and services of many of these brands, our vision is to make them more human.
So, to help us in our mission to take these services to the next level, we're looking for writers.
We want to add a bunch of creative coding ninjas to our team so that we can take our services to the next level, and have a ton of fun on the way.
Back End Developer Needed
7+ years of professional experience in Java/J2EE and object-oriented application development
• Experience Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Apache, Python & C
• Experience designing/implementing high performance Web services using SOA/REST
• Expertise in scaling, structuring data sets, designing APIs
• Experience with relational databases, noSQL and database design skills
• Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals.
• Having RASP (Reliability, Availability, Scalability and Performance) skills in a SaaS environment would be highly beneficial.
• Experience with distributed systems in local and global data centers would also be a big plus.
• BS or MS in computer science or related field
• Excellent communication skills with good work ethic and a passion for technology
Our office is in Hauz Khas Village, facing the beautiful Deer Park with a lake in the middle. It feels absolutely divine to enjoy this after a hard day's work, while sipping tea or just having a meeting.
In the middle of Delhi, this is a perk which only a fortunate few enjoy.
You get to work with a fun, quirky, team of people who are passionate about their work.
Oh and yes, you will get a salary at par with the best of the best in the industry. We can offer upto Rs. 2-7 lac per annum based on experience. The person might be considered for a full time position.
For more information, please visit www.drizzlin.com