IIS Expert for Settng Up Reverse Proxy on IIS 7.0 and ARR
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Here are the requirements:
1. The internal application has the following files and data that needs to be written:
1a. HTML web pages. The internal application serves up generated HTML pages. The application contains web pages that contains script, anchor and image tags that have urls that need to be rewritten.
1c. XML data. The application uses REST API calls that returns XML data. This XML contains urls that need rewriting.
2. The reverse proxy must be setup with IIS 7.0 and ARR.
3. The internal application must be exposed as a virtual directory.
4. The virtual directory is "/portal".
5. The external facing IIS will have DNS of http://demo.mycompany.com
6. The internal application has DNS of http://internal.mycompany.com
7. Any requests to http://demo.mycompany.com/portal must rewrite to http://internal.mycompany.com
8. Any requests for "http" must redirect to "https" first.
In order to complete this project, the reverse proxy must be setup and the internal application must be working properly.