Marketing Researcher 2
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Company 2 is interested in developing a Mindfulness App for the Android App Store. More specifically, an Android application for mobile devices that allows its users to experience a non-evaluative awareness of thoughts, physical sensations, and affective states - similar to certain types of yoga or meditation.
What the company needs from the Marketing Research Assistant is an evaluation of the current market.
• Identifying potential competitors in the market
• Discovering those competitors' selling prices and reviews
• Identifying what customers want more out of competitors' products
• Use of secondary (previously conducted) research to gain insight on who potential target customers might be
• Conducting primary research such as online surveys, e-mail surveys and questionnaires, and telephone interviews
• Proven proficiency in English language speaking and writing
• Previous experience conducting Marketing research and data analysis
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
• Prefferred degree in Marketing or Technological services, but not required
3-6 weeks depending on performance and the company's needs
Thank you very much for your time and we are thankful for your consideration. If you are selected for an interview, you will hear back from the Marketing staff in about 2 weeks time.
Skills: analysis, english, research, marketing