Video Editor for Cooking lessons
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an experienced video editor who can help enhance and edit videos for some of my cooking lessons that i shoot for my website.
I will need:
1. Voice over should be added to the videos. I will supply the audio for the voice overs.
2. Add an intro and outro for branding
3. Ability to make sure the images are very clear in the video
4. Add sections to the video.
The video will be approximately 60 minutes long and consists of 15 recipes.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Must have prior video editing experience, especially with presentation-style videos
2. Is comfortable with adding creative elements such as intros that are engaging
3. Can generally provide turnaround within 2 weeks
4. Has access to professional video editing software and Photoshop
I need someone who has some comfort as a producer/editor and understands the point of different types of video - not someone who just knows how to use a software program.
In addition, please submit 3-4 samples of your past work with examples of before and after the editing.
Skills: video, producer