Virtual Assistant for young tech professional in San Francisco
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Need a personal assistant to work part-time for me doing a variety of tasks. I have worked with many assistants in my offices, but I have never had a personal assistant so I'm going to try it out.
Please let me know:
- Your experience
- Your english skills (I will interview you so if you can't speak English very well, please don't apply)
- Your suggestions for how I could use you. I have some ideas I'll put below, but would love to hear the range of services you provide. it might inspire me to use you for other tasks that I had not considered.
- Drafting emails for me. There are a lot of emails that I would like to send for networking purposes, but I don't have a chance to. I'd love to leverage someone who is used to writing professional emails.
- Showing me travel options (I don't travel very often, but occasionally it would be nice to have you do searches and give me screen shots.
- Internet research (from time to time I might ask you to pull some information or reading materials for me.
- Occasional tasks formatting or proof reading (that is why your English has to be excellent.
- Must be good with word, excel, powerpoint.
You will NOT be getting access to any credit card information. I only want people with a lot of experience doing this.
NOTE: Write "I am beautiful!" at the start of your application or I'm going to assume that it is spam.