I am looking for someone who can produce short 2-4 minute videos for my blog and YouTube channel that teaches people about Medicare and the products surrounding it.
The videos will be a combination of Powerpoint and screen-casting content that teaches people about my insurance product niche as well as how to do certain things within the Medicare system.
I am open to discussions about the best approach whether animated or not.
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Must have prior video developing experience, especially with presentation-style videos aimed at simplifying a concept for the general public
2. Is comfortable with adding creative elements such as intros and outros with my logo brand
3. Can produce 10 of these videos in the next 4-6 weeks with the possibility of producing 1 every 1-2 weeks indefinitely after that.
How to apply
In your cover letter, please include:
1. Your past experience in video creation or producing
2. Your pay requirements and timeframe to start and complete such a project
3. Your phone # so that we can talk
About the company
I am an insurance broker at MedicareSupplementBrokers.com looking to expand the way I educate my clients and prospects about Medicare and the products associated with it.
Skills: video, youtube