Philippines ONLY -Virtual Assistant Needed for a Variety of Ongoing Tasks
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I run a web publishing company and am need of a virtual assistant for a variety of tasks. This project is for 5 hours of work so I can better evaluate providers for long term work.
I would like to start with the VA performing tasks with a clear start and finish and then if I find we work together well and the results are satisfactory, we will transition to regular ongoing work for a set number of hours per week.
My VA requires:
- a computer with reliable online access
- the ability to be available via Skype for contacting my customers
- very strong English skills, both verbal and written
Examples of tasks would include:
- researching topics and collecting your findings into a summary document with links to the resources you used
- finding relevant books on a topic on Amazon, seeking out the authors website and contact information, and documenting it in a spreadsheet. then sending the author an email inviting them to participate in a email based interview about their book for publication to our blog.
- finding 25 blogs that are credible authorities in a topic area and contacting them to make them aware of an article we have recently posted on our blog their audience may be interested in.
- finding interesting news items on a particular topic and posting them to Buffer so we can share them via social media
- responding to blog comments
- posting article summaries to our blog
Please reply with your thoughts regarding why you would be a good candidate and if you have any experience or knowledge that would allow you to complete these tasks well, as well as any additional skills you think I should be aware of. Please also reference code VA1505 at the beginning of your bid. I would also like your Skype availability so we can chat on Skype which will allow me to evaluate your English language skills.
Skills: english, amazon, research