'Social' Android To Do App
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an Android expert to develop a mobile app with the following high level specifications.
A detailed design document is almost complete and will be provided to the chosen developer. I am looking to get this completed fairly quickly and released to Google Play.
The app has the following functions:
1. Must support Nested Lists and Nested To Do's in a Tree Hierarchy, stored on Server
2. Must support Gestures like: Swipe to mark complete, Drag and Drop a record in a tree hierarchy
3. Must support Sharing of Tasks - Please provide your high level approach / architecture. THIS IS A MUST. I.e. Server to store the Tasks, API to add Task Data to Server
4. Functionality hooks into: Notification Area/Drawer, Phone (for Missed Calls), Calendar (for Meetings), Contacts (to be associated to Tasks), Attachments (Photos, Files on Smartphone)
5. Must follow latest ICS Holo Guidelines - simple, flat, minimalistic
6. Nice to have: When entering a task, use Address Book to suggest associating contact and action I.e. Dialling, Texting, Emailing
I'm looking for a long-term partner to develop and continue to build this app. The ideal development partner has:
1. Successfully developed Android applications based on the above functionality
2. Possesses a very high attention detail and continually offers suggestions for improvements.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. A high level outline of your technical design solution I.e. Servers, Database, API and how the Sharing of Tasks could work.