Pencil sketches for ultra-modern store and co-working space
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
You have a talent to sketch architecture interiors with a super creative mind?
We need you!
This job is for 10 sketches of a space that shows a store and co-working space from:
- outside including entrance to store, window, showing store name and adjacent co-working space and a few people sketches
- inside product display area
- inside product display area from different perspective
- inside looking outside thorugh window front
- inside cafe bar area (small) maybe in shop area but reaching into the co-working office space
- inside lounge chairs, product display cases looking into an adjacent space where a co-working space is located and people are sitting at their desks
- co-working space desks
- co-working space communal area
- co-working space conference room
- co-working space sheltered offices
Fixed Price for the whole project would be around $100-200 negotiable depending on skills and work samples. Sketches should be rough not too detailed and not take longer than 1 hour.
The whole concept is geared towards a museum store in which modern, new and anything but normal products are displayed. Some products will be in display cases with special light and with a touchscreen (e.g. iPad) that displays the story of the product. The range of products is wide open ... ranging from water dispensers to bicycle wheel lights, electronic watches to fashion, art and books.
The co-working space is for inventors and creative minds.
All details will need to be discussed in a skype call.
Attached is a documents that outlines the style of the sketches, gives examples of the store and the co-working areas.
Be creative, go crazy, think out of the box and deliver something truly beautiful.
To apply for this job please submit a small sketch or partial sketch of one of the above mentioned scenarios.
Many thanks in advance and we look forward to working with you.