Re-design ZipBuck.com website
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Quick update- I hope all applicants can see this.
Slight change and delay in job but still need the design work done. I am getting the home page only worked on right now and then will submit this to you for modeling other pages after. Also I would like to know if you have experience implementing and coding the pages to an existing website. Not mandatory for coding but would be ideal if we can do both parts with same designer/team. Please let me know if you are still interested- will be ready to begin the next phase by about Jan 14th.
I need a complete re-design of ZipBuck.com. I will also need the new design implemented on current server. (This isn't mandatory for the design job, but optional if you want to include this in your quote) The new design is priority. I'll need at least 4 pages designed, the rest of site modeled after these designs.
ZipBuck connects people with local small businesses. The idea is to attract customers with sweepstakes and other game elements and through "coupon" discounts at their local retailers.
For the retailers, we'll offer targeted ads by ZIP code and lead generation on the back-end.
ZipBuck.com needs some serious design overhaul in order to more clearly convey this message to business owners and customers alike. It also needs in improved aesthetic appeal.
-------------HOME PAGE CONTENT-------------
• Text: “Search for Mystery Bucks worth up to $1,000!”
• Text: “ZipBuck is a game that uses the serial numbers on dollar bills. It’s a virtual scavenger hunt that rewards you with cash, prizes and discounts at local businesses.”
• Placeholder for demo video and area for dynamic text & other content
• All or part of the new logo design and/or “Z icon”
• Large input field where people enter serial numbers.
• “Top Players” section for the top 10 ranked players in the game
• Room for dynamic top & bottom menus. Eg: http://zipbuck.com/members.php
Here are some links from sites that I liked the design and/or color scheme of:
Skills: design, video