PHP payment proxy gateway
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
We are a gaming company in the Netherlands hosting multiple websites under different names & brands. We're looking to merge our payment options.
The idea is to create a payment gateway/proxy that can allow multiple websites to process payments through a single website.
This allows us to have our multiple gaming websites use a single point to process payments.
This payment gateway/proxy needs to be able to provide proper secure feedback (API) to the site which engages the transaction.
An example of how the process might look, featured in the image above.
The task at hand is : Make a PHP5 & MySQL (modular) payment proxy system which we can manage.
* Payment proxy (modular built , so it can be easily expanded)
* -> Payment gateway paypal
* -> Payment gateway paypal (IPN for echecks)
* -> Payment gateway skrill/moneybookers
* -> Payment gateway mollie.nl (dutch payment site, discuss with us)
* Admin area, a tool to lookup payments and few summaries (2 account levels admin & operator)
* Payment API to allow the member websites to confirm payments with the payment proxy. (preferably utilizing curl + JSON)
* Payment IPN support (an “instant payment notification” proxy system to allow processing of indirect payments like paypal echecks ) .
* A bit of documentation to explain the different features and implementation guidelines for other sites.
* Should be able to utilize SSL too.
* Payment gateways should be written modular so we can very easily expand ( * with more payment options in the future.
* Payment system should be able handle expired sessions (with either cookie or transaction id support).
* Utilizing proper PHP coding conventions, resulting in clean, readable, documented code..
* Needs to support a separate field for tax (VAT) registration, which can be optionally specified by the initiating website.
We have a basic mysql workbench database example available of what we believe parts of the database should look like. which we will hand over upon project acceptance.
* Experienced PHP & MySQL programmer
* Have worked with payment gateways before
* Experience in constructing databases based on client specifications
* Experience with PHP Classes & Objects
* Knowledge of the English language
We are looking for someone experienced to do the job.
Upon successful completion there are more projects we could involve you in.
Skills: gaming, paypal, json, english