table and tile view with css
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
- use twitter bootstrap templates/ css/ query.
- html5 / php / mysql
when a recordset is returned from a mysql search, need to
1) show results in a tile fashion like in attachment (use responsive design and if the screen size is adjusted, tiles should re-adjust to fit the screen.
show smaller tiles if viewed on mobile (how small should be configured using media-query
2) allow the user to switch modes and view results in a list fashion. should not be retrieving dataset again from the database and use variables/session instead
3) dynamically hide/show records/tiles based on
a) text int he "filter" input box that matches visible text in each tile/row
b) All/Active/Fixed link that matches a filter parameter of each <div> or <table/tr> list item
4) change css of each tile with an overlay on a mouseover event
a) for tile based view, overlay with an image in the middle and buttons on top. just like pinterest.com
b) for the list view, just highlight the row with a different color during a mouseover event
no need to write mysql code. just use an array instead of sqlResult dataset.
To be considered for this job, you must provide a sample of similar work. Do not just give me a list of websites you have worked on, send me specific samples.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Website downloading - pictures and descriptions