Currently seeking an experienced Integration Engineer to provide integration development and support for the company’s customers and partners - this will be an ongoing project.
• Work with clients to define integration requirements through analysis and design
• Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs
• Planning, designing, implementing and documenting all integration processes
• Developing test plan specifications, testing and debugging processes according to plan
• Providing on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners and clients
• Developing reliable and optimized code and procedures in an efficient and well documented manner
• Demonstrating logical and mechanical reasoning in a customer-centric environment
• Analyzing and resolving code issues
• Translating functional requirements into software configuration with minimal guidance
• Maintain systems and develop preventive maintenance schedules and conduct periodic preventive maintenance.
• Provide costing data for development of long term budget targets for R&D and Production Facilities.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Account & Reservations Manager - Germany
- Hourly – Account & Reservations Managers (multilingual preferred)
- Hourly – LivePerson Engineer