OSDial integrated with vTigerCRM
OSDial integrated with vTigerCRM
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Sir or Madame,
We are looking for a SOLID Dialer that should be able to handle up to 25 agents. Those of you that would like to bid ought to provide copies of their College and University degree. Yet we are looking for a DEVELOPER and not an Integrator.
This is a “fix price” contract. You can develop the distribution on one of our VPS. You should set it up by yourself.
We expect the works to be executed within a week or so.
We pay the amount as follows:
- 10% up front by the signature or the NDA
- 90% by the successful accomplishment of the works
1 The OSDial
The outbound calls executed by Asterisk PBX OSDial as soon as the called party answers should begin playing the pre-recorded greeting and introductory message. The records are all archived in the vTigerCRM DB and ought to be aligned with Asterisk MySQL DB too. The message being played, we are referring to, is to be recorded by the Agent responsible for that area.
1.2 How the process might work.
This is merely a method among others that you may know that could be worth to this purpose. Although we do not desire any other Call Center Dialer distribution in the way but the only Asterisk Call Center
A. The server, at the a Amin choice, may have the agents to calls the leads, contacts and accounts. He may put a different target to any of the agents.
B. The host starts the outbound process as soon as the Agent/s in charge of their area has logged in. The server will then start calling the targets predefined by the Admin.
C. Of course the campaign assigned to the Agent/s may be different from one another
D. Every Agent manages exclusively an area, he/she team up with the Field Sale Manger
B. The system, as soon as the called party answers, starts playing the greeting and introductory message that the Agent had previously recorded with his own voice.
C. The called party should be able a) to dial a digit if he/she is interested to know more about the proposal that is being proposed, or b) any other digit to hang up on the calling party: the server.
1) In the first event before the communication is being made by the system between the parties, of which the first is the called party that comes from vTigerCRM DB Lead, Contact or Account section, the second is the agent that should get the called party record on his screen as soon as he answers the call supervising the communication and, last but not least, the third party that would be the server to initiate recording all the conversation at the Admin discretion.
2) In the second case the system should delete the record and keep calling the following leads in the in vTigerCRM DB associated with that agent “area” advertising campaign
3) Nevertheless, if the called party is engaged or does not answer the call or a fax / answering machine is detected; the OSDial should move forward to address the next lead, contact or account.
1.3 vTigerCRM Marketing modules
To understand the productivity of the Agent/s, we would like to use the Marketing / Lead / Contact / Account modules and make all the possible statistics that the CRM may provide by default.
4) Asterisk Call Center should allow the Admin to understand the agents that have logged in / out. They could be local or somewhere around the world.
5) The designer / developer should target the Dialer to manage a max of 25 (twenty five) local or remote agents.
The outbound call process should be done by the server, through Asterisk Call Center VoIP/PSTN lines, that as we said before, ought to forward the record of the party being addressed to the Agent screen. The leads to be called are listed in the vTigerCRM DB. On the agent, screen ought to appear the entire record as soon as the call is executed to allow the conversation between the two only after the called party has dialled a code to “know more”
3. Asterisk inbound calls
The inbound call/s will be answered, by the same agent who called the lead, contact or account before. If the caller is already an account or a new lead, whose data already have been recorded in the systems DB, by detecting the CLI, the system will bring up on the agent screen the entire record of the calling party. VTigerCRM and Asterisk DB ought to be always aligned.