PHP Programmer /Reports/DBA
Full-time expert IT Report Programmer/DBA will be responsible for the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of new and existing business reporting including ad-hoc, standard 'caned' reports and dashboards. Candidates must be able to work independently, have strong knowledge of open source reporting writing tools and developing for PHP application integration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Design and develop scheduled and ad hoc reports using SQL Reporting Services, Excel and PHP integration.
• Retrieve data from multiple databases and excel documents while insuring data integrity
• Coordinate in scheduling jobs and processes for reporting purposes
• Support quality assurance testing to ensure data integrity
• Proactively identify and communicate scalability and performance issues
• Actively work support updates to servers and data that may affect reporting
3. Communication & Documentation
• Gather specification from end users to understand report specifications
• Create and maintain documentation on data extractions and reports for easy reference
• Create and update technical documentation to supporting reporting systems
• Ensure quality of reports prior to release to production with end users
• Strong PHP Zend Framework
DBA-level experience with MYSQL, MongoDB and SQL Workbench
• Excellent communication, planning, organization and interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to solve problems creatively, collaboratively and fairly is imperative with a positive problem-solving attitude.
• A leadership style that utilizes collaboration, decision-making, negotiating and team building skills to facilitate action oriented goal achievement.
• Developer-level computer skills required.
IMPORTANT: to avoid spam applications, please include at the top of your application "I HAVE ALL THESE SKILLS"
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – PHP Programmer /Reports/DBA