In need of a fashion lover to create blog entries from images
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I really prefer a person who has a genuine interest in womens fashion.. seriously.
Here is how it will work : )
I am in the process of getting permission from a bunch of independent fashion models to post their images on my blog. I will be adding more stuff to your list in feedly as I get permission from them.
Here is what you will do:
1. Log into my feedly account each day to see which models have created a new blog entry in the past 24 hours with pictures of a new outfit.
2. Click on each models newest entry and save the best looking(usually the top) image. Also save the URL of that new blog entry.
3. Log into my hostgator hosted wordpress blog.
4. Create a new post titled <Model Name> - <Date>
5. Attach that models picture as a featured image *important*
6. In the featured image window you will need to put a title in <model name> - Outfit description. Copy the description.
7. At the top of the blog entry you will paste the description in and create a hyperlink to the models blog entry.
8. Put the blog entry in the models category. I have a category set up for every model.
8. Optional.. At the end of each week you can write a blog entry titled <Outfit of the Week> - <Date> detailing which outfit you liked the most that week and you can talk about it. You can put a smaller version of the picture in the top left corner and link it back to the blog owners page.
Please do not send me a canned cover letter. Just give me a few sentences saying why you are interested in the job and how you could do it efficiently.
We will start out with a low amount of hours until we get used to each other and I have a chance to gauge how many entries can be done in an hour
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Looking for a website commenter