Project Manager/Virtual Assistant based in the Philippines
I am looking for a project manager/personal assistant based in the Philippines. The successful candidate will need to have a good grasp of most if not all of the following:
1. Diary management, including scheduling of appointments, meetings and conferences.
2. Responding to online requests
3. Able to liase with developers and manage projects
4. Billing - monthly billing, checking time sheet entries and monthly expenses
5. File management - ensure filing is kept up to date. Experience with cloud- based accounting is essential eg. Xero or Freshbooks
6. Undertake market research for staff as needed
7. General administration duties eg. scanning, answering enquiries
8. Excellent writing and organization skills (marketing experience beneficial)
9. Fluent in English
10. Basic knowledge of how websites work is essential
11. Prior experience as a Virtual Assistant/Project Manager on web projects
Interfaced is a digital studio based in Sydney. We create user-centric web experiences for web and mobile. The successful candidate will be working directly with the founder of Interfaced and liaising with international developers located in the Philippines, Russia and India. You will be responsible to make sure all staff are on top of their projects, meetings are scheduled and billing/reconciling is completed each month. Work hours are flexible and any expenses work-related will be covered. A 3 month probation period will be set in place before being moved to permanent status.