Game design and development for mobile in Unity 3D (Prototype)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for a Unity 3D game designer and developer to design a mobile game (Prototype) for the iOS and Android platforms.
The game (Prototype) involves character animation with physics (ragdoll) interaction. Game will also integrate a number of ad serving technologies. The game development specification includes the following:
1. Game environment design and build
2. Game character design, modelling and animation
3. Game design
4. Game logic
5. Ad serving integration
6. Analytics integration
We're looking for a 3d generalist and game developer versatile with Unity 3D with the ability to extend the system through plugin development. The ideal designer has:
1. Successfully developed Unity 3D games on the App Store and Google Play.
2. Possesses a high attention to detail and continually offers suggestions for improvements.
3. Ability to assist in character modelling, rigging and animation
4. Ability to assist in environment creation for mobile games.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your portfolio of 3D character work for games
2. Your portfolio of mobile games development
Our company is Australia based, we specialise in postproduction for TV commercials.
Skills: design, physics, games