Drupal 7 Rules & Feeds - save imported nodes AND assign predefined taxonomy term to it
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am using Drupal 7 with feeds module and importing content via RSS. So, for example:
1) My content type is 'Sports'
2) I set up vocabulary called 'Sports' with terms including 'Football'
3) I set up an RSS Feed importer called 'Football'
4) This feed grabs football stories (of course!) then creates nodes of type 'Sports'
5) I want these nodes to also be tagged with the term 'football'
I don't want to set up a content type for each sport - would rather just tag them as they are created.
I tried the Rules module but cannot get it to tag the node before saving. Anyone any idea how to do this?
Skills: sports, football