Zabbix new Implementation
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Zabbix Server Expert Needed for Help with Setting Up a New Zabbix Server implementation
Net2work maintains a number of servers across the country with varied OS installation. We plan to setup a Zabbix server to ease and enhance the maintenance. For this purpose we need someone to implemet the Zabbix and necessary support programs. W need someone with Zabbix server experience to do the following:
1. Install the Zabbix server via sFTP
2. Zabbix configuration and setup to the point af graphical representation af different networks.
3. Prepare and test support applications for data collection
4. Configure server security and ensure performance is optimal
I am looking for a contractor that has the following skills:
1. Prior experience in setting up and configuring Zabbix servers, on ClearOS (CentOS) server
2. Zabbix administrator experience
3. Linux administrator experience
4. Windows server administration experience
5. Network experience
I will need you to be available during DK business hours (+1) for the discussions with me, but you can otherwise work on your own time.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your background in Zabbix administrator
2. Your backgroung in Linux administrator
In addition, please submit all relevant information pertaining to this job posting.
About the company
We are a small company running outsourced systems for different customers. We support complete systems from servers to end users.
Skills: linux, server-administration