- at least 3 years' project management experience in embedded or system programming;
- strong understanding of the common software and/or hardware development concepts;
- experience in commercial projects at least 2 years;
- C++ and STL knowledge;
- bility to compose project plans, estimates, and business proposals;
- ability to organize and manage a project team;
- good spoken and written English.
- manage project teams throughout their life cycle, from creation to closure;
- define and resolve business issues that arise during a project's implementation;
- manage stakeholder expectation;
- define change control, risks, and issues management;
- interact with project sponsors, customers, sales, and functional leader;
- technical account management for customer integration issues.
- work in Kharkov;
- fixed salary with annual review.