Reliable IT HR Recruiter Needed (Long Term)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for an experienced result oriented HR Recruiter with IT background.
* ONLY WITH EXCEPTIONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE SAME FIELD NEED TO APPLY
Key Skills Needed:
1. Understands Software Development Life Cycle. IT Background is preferred. Understand the working model of virtual software development teams.
2. Exceptional Communication skills and nothing less.
3. Must have a minimum of 2 years IT recruitment experience on oDesk, LinkedIn, Elance or freelancer.
4. Good understanding about HR processes, documenting policies and improving HR function within the organization.
5. Must be willing to work during EST/PST
6. Must be very well aware of recruitment, interviewing, selection processes and how to timely correspondence with all applicants.
7. Familiar/Expert with Office applications and maintaining HR records
8. Very good negotiations skills. Cost saving by negotiating candidates and convince them to work on a lower rate.
9. Very good in writing job descriptions and posting jobs in oDesk, linkedIn and in other forums
10. Deals with Multi-cultural teams
1. Hire at least 15 candidates per week according to the job organization
2. Fast Internet connection to do screen sharing and video conversation
3. Excellent English communication skills
This is a long term opportunity and hence productivity and cost effectiveness is very important for us. Every selected candidate will have to go through 2 weeks evaluation work. Based on your performance, we may consider you to work with us on long term basis.
Please provide your Skype Id for interview. (YOU WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED WITH SKYPE). Also provide your per hour rate as well as full-time rate. Lower rate is preferred at this stage.
If you have got what we need, please follow the instruction below to apply:
1) Most recent detailed resume - include your job roles, duration and the kind of industry you worked for
2) Provide details about your accomplishments, projects, rewards/recognitions, why should we consider you and what makes you different from others?
3) Explain requirements for faster short-listing process.
If you have friends/relatives who might be interested or matches this position, please feel free to forward this ad.