Landing page for e-learning platform for 7-12 Graders
We need a designer to create an pre-launching landing page for a new website for e-learning platform for 7-12 Graders. Please only apply if you could make it to the below deadline.
> Website name: BetterLearn
> Style role model: http://www.attendly.com/, http://theleanstartup.com/
> Deadline: Sat 7/20/2013 800am gmt+7
(just a preliminary first draft that can go live), then the job will be more relaxing
> Objective of the landing page:
1) boost SEO traffic
2) Squeezing the traffic to sign up to be beta users
3) Create appetite for product launch (online learning platform, launching in 3 months)
> The landing page guideline:
1) For user browsing behavior (UIUX), I am thinking about the way the page looks to scroll over the image, but of course, open for suggestion
2) Link to secured email collecting tools, e.g. mailchimp, Kajabi (just heard of, not sure)
3) a space for an introduction VDO (no actual vdo yet. Maybe just leave a link of white noise VDO)
4) You have a freedom to use your creativity for page diagram and images, as we have not finalize the product design yet. Look at the style role model and sample of similar products to come up with the diagram and images.
5) Be original. Respect copyright of others.
6) Catch up with the latest trend on the internet
7) Submission format to be ready for implementation to the server
8) To be nicely view-able on mobile and tablet web browser (not necessary to be responsive style)
> Skills preferred (please indicate ones that you possess):
1) creativity - create something from scratch
2) modeling - able to replicate similar designs easily
3) slicing - good at slicing designs into html
4) drawing - creating cartoons
5) color - mixing and matching colors
6) contrast - able to bring out the main item effectively
7) any affiliation to education sector
> How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Whether you can meet the above deadline
2. Your past landing page work
3. Work process, man-hours, number of revision, submission format
4. After-sale service (if any), e.g. paste the link of intro VDO, implement to the server.
5. Whether you are designing in a responsive style
**Employment opportunity: If you are interested to engage in the longer term (part-time basis), please indicate in your cover letter.
> About us
We are building an integrated web-based platform (expandable to mobile in phase 2), aiming to solve frictions of the overall tutoring industry. We provide efficient two-sided marketplace for online learning: for tutors to list their videos and for students to select, customize, and buy their online lessons. We also provide testing tools to signal qualified tutors and certification programs to signal qualified students. We provide career consultancy, guidelines in continual study, and share exam tips.
> Similar product references: https://www.udemy.com/, http://megastudy.net/, https://www.buzzero.com/