Windows system administration and scripting project
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I have several Windows system administration/automation tasks that I need done. I'd prefer to have a person with a strong windows scripting background and there will be several similar projects that follow this one.
1. Automated starting of several processes in both WinXP (10 hosts) and Win7 (10 hosts) every 10 minutes and then the termination of those processes after 7 minutes.
I'd prefer that this be done via a batch file and task scheduler, but I'm open to suggestions on how best to accomplish this.
2. Configure 5 hosts to perform automated connections to the c$ of every host in an entire subnet via a FOR loop
3. Verify that each workstation (approx 50 ) and update if necessary all login to Active Directory at system startup
4. Configure all users that login to Active Directory to have a mapped drive according to the group that they belong to (5 or 6 groups)
5. Move some users into different groups/OUs (approx 50 users)