GTeam FZ LLC is looking for an experienced systems consultant to work within the Agentek Professional Services team.
Agentek is a highly successful software and services company that provides its customers with a customizable, flexible and powerful field services solution. The Agentek solution is used by many large enterprises that have a need for managing agents who are “out in the field” making deliveries or providing other services to their customers.
The key responsibilities for an Agentek Consultant are outlined below.
- Perform assigned development projects using Microsoft development tools
- Write and review solution & technical design documents.
- Perform unit testing to ensure code is to specification and standard.
- Ensure the system is properly documented and ready for release.
- Provide development assistance and guidance to our support and other technical teams.
- Serve as a customer point of contact when required for consulting and development projects.
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience developing software using Microsoft Visual Basic.
- Experience working with MySQL in a development capacity.
- Experience with Microsoft Operating systems: Desktop, Server and Windows Mobile (up to v6.5).
- Mobile development experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) C++ is a plus.
- The ability to effectively deliver on time to the agreed upon specification.
- Experience writing and reviewing solution design and technical design documents, as well as application documentation.
- Experience performing unit testing on enterprise software.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to be effective in a dynamic work environment with changing priorities and multiple customers (external and internal).
- Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
The other key specifications for this position:
Work Location - This is a work-from-home position where you use email, Skype, GoToMeeting, JIRA and other web-based systems heavily. You can work from anywhere in the world, as long as you have a strong, stable internet connection.
Work Hours / Schedule – This is a full-time, 40-hour per week position. You will need to be able to work primarily during US Eastern work hours (8am to 6pm), but may be able to perform some of your tasks outside of these hours with prior approval from your manager.
We pay $25 per hour for these ongoing positions. We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings, as noted in their payment terms. For United States citizens and permanent residents, you will receive $20 per hour after the payment platform charges their processing fees, as they charge a higher fee for W-2 payroll processing.
How to qualify for the position:
1. Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. This part of the process is not paid, but it won’t last more than a week overall, and if you’ve got the motivation, you’ll be done in a few hours for work.
2. You will be interviewed by at least one member of our existing development team to determine your suitability for this position before we hire you into an hourly contract.
How to start:
We’ll make you a fixed-price offer to start qualifying, and you’ll get detailed instructions as soon as you accept this offer for the test phase. (This is not the paid part, but it’s how we get you into the appropriate recruiting team room.)
Click “Apply for this Position” below.