Python Script to Read/Write X9.37 Files
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for someone to build Python library for reading and writing X9.37 (Image Cash Letter) data. You are welcome to check online sources for sample code online (but please do not copy it), for example:
The requirements for the file format is published by Federal Reserve at: http://www.frbservices.org/files/s
Anyway, we do not have any other requirements document and I think this post has all the required information. Please do the research and build efficient and original Python script with the following requirements:
* Generate X9.37 Function: This will take all the required parameters in a Key/Value Dictionary format and it should do the appropriate data validations and it should return Success/Failure, X9.37 string data (or error in case of error).
* Parse X9.37 Function: This will take X9.37 file as string and parse the data and return all the data elements in a List format. Each list item have check information in Key/Value (Dictionary) format.
* If there are bugs you are expected to fix them at no additional cost.
* Same code to test the functions should be included.
As part of the deliverables, we need you to prepare detailed notes, documentation, well written code, testing code, etc. If you have experience with X9.37, please send details of the experience. This is a challenging project, please respond if you can handle the project on a timely fashion and within our budget.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Business plan preparation
- Fixed-Price – Business strategy: Document scan management software
- Fixed-Price – Experienced PHP developer