Magazine or Annual Report Designer for Consistent Agency Work
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
***** PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING *****
We are a nationally recognized content marketing agency that creates a large amount of downloadable ebooks, white papers and other materials in PDF format. These assets need to have a unique brand and layout that matches the creative requirements of each individual client.
We are looking for 1-2 designs who have significant experience designing magazine layouts, annual reports or other long-form professional documents. Our goal is to make you a integral part of our process such that each project of this type goes to you. If you are the right candidate, you will get a large majority of the work and be a key part of our process.
Please note: we are NOT looking for ePub, Amazon or iBooks layout professionals. Magazine and/or annual report experience is a must.
ABOUT THE PROJECTS
* You will be provided creative requirements, brand identity and a 6-10 page manuscript for each project
* You will first create an initial cover and interior layout based on a DRAFT manuscript. You will provide up to two rounds of revision of this concept.
* Once we provide the final manuscript, you will lay out the final design and provide up to two rounds of revisions on the final candidate.
* You will provide the final PDF and original art files upon completion
* Timeframe for completion should be 4 to 7 days from the receipt of the final manuscript
* You are proficient in English and are available to communicate during US hours of operation via Skype voice calls if required. This is a strict requirement.
* You have strong communication skills and a great attention to detail
* Skilled in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other current design tools
* You can share a broad portfolio and have references for your work
* Ability to quote fixed bit based on the assumptions above
* You want to be a key part of a quick growing team
* You are responsible and respectful of due dates