Virtual Assistant and Agents Needed for Real Estate Investing Business in Orange County, CA
I am a young attorney and am running a real estate investing business on the side. I practice business and international litigation during the day.
My real estate investing business is based in Orange County and I'm actively looking for wholesale properties, flips, and multifamily buy and holds. I also have a brokers license but I'm not using it to represent anyone; I'm just using it in the context of the real estate investing business. I'd like to find a virtual assistant to help me with the following:
• Marketing, such as direct mail compaigns, pulling and scrubbing lists from the MLS or from title companies of owners that I'd like to target such as absentee owners,
• Email marketing on craigslist for landlords who might want to sell
• Help me find leads on the MLS, including browsing the MLS (Redfin) for multifamilies that have been on the MLS for long and other properties that say "TLC needed" or "this property is for an investor" or "fixer"
• Help me write offers (written in my name as the broker of record) (I would provide all the details of the offer---I would just need someone to handle the administrative aspects of typing that into a form)
• This person could also eventually take calls from potential sellers and take down their information.
• Eventually I'd like build a website and do email marketing---I don't need someone who can code but general familiarity with this process would be helpful
• Need help with building CRM and keeping CRM up to date---a person who has experience with CRMs in real estate investing would be a huge help as I am currently looking for which CRM solution to use and currently have leads in Excel
• Eventually, this person could help me evaluate properties once they prove their expertise
• Eventually, I will need to hire additional virtual assistants and I would hope that the person that takes this position could supervise them
I would essentially be teaching you the ropes of real estate investing. If you want, I could give you advice on becoming an agent or if you're interested in doing investing, you could eventually take one of the real estate deals we find.
I need someone who has experience in real estate---being an assistant is enough; I don't need you to be an agent---and knows generally the California real estate markets. The person does not need to be based on Orange County although familiarity with the cites in Orange County is a plus. I do not have a set amount of hours I need someone to work but I am thinking approximately 5 hours or so per week in the beginning.
In your application, please tell me how much time you think you can devote to this position and describe the real estate experience you have. Please let me know what else you have on your plate---I don't need to know details but just need an awareness of how busy you are. Please also describe whether you can do the tasks described above and your familiarity with real estate.
Agents---if you are an agent and you are interested in working together, please let me know. This is a great opportunity for beginning real estate agents to build a business serving real estate investors. I have a TON of contacts in this industry. I can teach you everything you need to know about working with investors, which provide you with repeat business----whereas homeowners buy and sell once every 7 years approximately, real estate investors have a deal one every month. Real estate investing is a lot more complex than representing a buyer or seller of an owner occupied property. I can teach you all the complexities so that you look really smart when you're talking to real estate investors. If you want to associate under my broker's license, I'm looking for agents to mentor and to work on my deals. I can teach you how to build your own lead generation system and feed you deals on the side. If you just want to feed me deals and broker the deals, that's great too. If you want to partner on any deals, please let me know.