We are looking for a translator/researcher to help us translate online bus, train, flight, and ferry/boat timetables, fare information, and miscellaneous travel information such as station location, location-specific cautions etc. from Thai to English.
1) identify the most commonly used method(s) of transportation in the native country and the companies that provide such service.
2) provide information on the quality of the bus/travel company
Example: what is the general perception of the bus company among Thai people
3) research results should be arranged into a table format using Excel, OpenOffice, Google Spreadsheets or a similar tool. [WE WILL PROVIDE THE EXACT FORMAT]
EXAMPLE: Starting station, departure time, arrival time, any stopovers, intermediary stops (city name and time), route taken (if available)
Transportation Method: Bus/ Train/Flight
Company: Abc Bus Company
Starting Point: Bangkok
Destination: Krabi Town
1) Bus #23, Leaves 8:30, arrives 17:10. Stops at Arequipa at 11:00, Colca Canyon at 12:00.
2) Bus #19 Leaves 14:00, arrives 22:00. Stops at Arequipa at 16:12.
Stations: Departs from Cruz del Sur bus station in Lima, closest to station Abc on line 1 of Lima metro. Arrives at Xyz bus station in Cusco.
Comments/Feedback: Highly recommended and used by locals. Very popular during summer, should book tickets in advance and arrive early at the bus station. Night bus is popular; includes reclining seat options. Snacks/food/water provided, etc.
Bus amenities: A/C, TV, Washroom, 4 seats per row.
Cost: Fare in sols
(In a table format)
Please contact if interested for more details or wanting to negotiate for this project.
Skills: research, travel-arrangements