Create New Website Based on Existing Website...

Cancelled

Job Description

JOB:
I would like to create almost an exact copy of an existing website: memphisinvest.com

NEEDED FEATURES:
* New logo
* Different color scheme

NEEDED FUNCTIONALITY:
* Ability to add and edit text by end user (me)

COMMENTS:
For version 1.0, I would like to achieving 80% of the functionality and leaving the remaining 20% (the most expensive and time consuming parts) to be done on a version 2.0. For example, adding a "Create an Account". This functionality may be too costly for a first edition of the website. I am looking to the designer to provide this feedback.