Translations for Love.
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Thank you for looking at my listing on oDesk.
I post this job listing here on oDesk because I have a wonderful girlfriend, Natalia. We met while I was traveling Pereira, Colombia this past year & we continued to stay in touch and try to work through our long distance relationship with hopes to build a future together.
Communication was difficult because of the language barrier. Although, we did overcome this challenge with a lot of patience between the two of us & the help of several translation apps.
Her and I would like to take it a step further so that we can start positioning ourselves for a brighter & better future together.
Required for consideration:
1. Almost perfect English speaking/writing ability.
2. The ability to join us on conference calls to translate in real-time via voice.
3. Translate English to Colombian Spanish, vice verse so that we can understand each other completely. Without the frustration of not knowing if the other person fully understands each other fully.
4. Spend a couple hours a week teaching Natalia English through one on one lessons, homework, etc.
5. Spending a couple of hours a week teaching me Spanish that will allow me to communicate in almost all Spanish cultures.
Note: We will determine proper schedule, amount of hours required to fit all our schedules.
I would also like to work out a weekly, payment schedule/monthly amount we can agree on to cover a certain amount of hours.