Android App for training company
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are looking for someone to develop an android application to be used primarily on tablets. In Stage 1 of the application, we need the following functionality:
* Create an android application that will be installed by the manufacturer on a single type of Android 10.1" tablet
* Allow participants to view their courseware (e.g. pdf learning guides) during their face-to-face training session. Participants must be able to access the courseware when offline.
* Allow participants to complete a feedback survey at the end of the training session and or when next online (or submit in background later).
* Same functionality but for a wider range of devices - other Android devices, iPad, Windows tablets
* Post-course reinforcement notifications
* Notifications of upcoming related courses
Our current systems are c# .NET sql-server based and all the functionality mentioned above is available through our web client portal (e.g. the feedback survey). Ideally we would like to leverage this work by using xamarin or similar for cross-platform development in c#.