Wordpress Lead Generation Site Builder
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for a part-time (20 hours per week - 4 hours per day - 80 hours per month - budget quote below is one month) wordpress site builder. Payable monthly via odesk.
This individual will understand and must be able to demonstrate by providing site example URLs AND provide at least two US based referral skype contacts
The individual must be able to do the following.
1. must be able to install wordpress on cpanel host
2. must be able to change DNS name to point to cpanel IP
3. must be able to install plugins (either upload or search)
4. must be able to configure plugins (if plugin is custom, training is available)
5. must be able to create folder/directory in website
6. must communicate DAILY with supervisor and explain clearly tasks completed to get paid
7. familiarity with wordpress cloning software a plus, but optional (training can be provided)
8. must be able to use a ftp software to upload files/download files
9. must have full time, high speed Internet access
10. must be able to communicate via skype
11. must be able to review training videos without speed degredation or Internet delays/problems, anything that would prevent from watching our training videos on your computer over the Internet.
12. Must be able to take written content, do a simple re-write or summary, provide spin tax article.
13. must be able to create account profiles and use gmail, social network login details.
14. must be able to learn and train to use twilio for the purpose of obtaining new phone numbers and setting up a simple PBX and voice mail and redirect call.
15. must be able to edit and post content to newly created wordpress sites.
16. graphics creation a plus, but optional.
17. must be able to create simple text over graphics or simple graphic changes using a free editor like gimp (or be able to train to do this to upload headers and graphics to site).
18. Must be able to work quickly. You are expected to create a simple wordpress 5 page site from a template in one-shift 4 hours. Not completed perfectly but operating and live. If you don't think this is possible, then don't apply.
19. php programming a plus but optional
20. HTML5 and CSS understanding (not proficiency, but understanding)
Please make sure you qualify for this position prior to application. Please put "red" in the email cover letter in the first line of the cover letter. Do not submit your application to this position without two references I can skype in US to verify your work history. Limited training will be available. However, we will provide full requirements and descriptions for this work.
This position can go full time, permanent for the right hire. We have plenty of work.
Skills: firefox-plugin, gmail