Integrate Authorize.net Credit Card Processing Into Salesforce
Our clients pay us by credit card on a monthly subscription basis. We also collect for one-time charges like the purchase of hardware.
We want to control these charges (monthly and one-time) programmatically through Salesforce.
We have already proven we can make one-time charges through authorize.net.
Given that I have already proven that my account can apply charges on authorize.net.
I want to contract for the following six (6) deliverables.
1) I want to see all of our accounts (pulled from production database in real time) in dashboard format, with:
- Account Name,
- Start Date,
- Next Due Date,
- Card Expiration Date,
- Authorize.net Identifier
- This dashboard should automatically update when new accounts are created
- This dashboard should pull accounts from the production database when started, so account details on production such as credit card token or expiration date are brought current.
2) I want to programmatically control monthly recurring charges to any card we have on file with authorize.net, through Salesforce, and control:
- Charge Amount
- Recurring day of Month
3) I want to be able to do one-time charges, at will, to any card we have on file with authorize.net with control of:
- Charge Amount
4) I want to gracefully handle expiration dates
- Color Code the Customer(s) in Yellow if card expires within 90 days
- Color Code the Customer(s) in Red if card is expired
5) I want to see a report of historical charges
6) And, I want to see a report of card processing errors or rejections
- Color Code the Customer(s) in Red if card is rejected