SEO SEM SMM On-Site Link Building Off-Site Link Building Internet Marketing Expert
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for somebody to assist me with SEO marketing services to increase both the sales and traffic to my website. You need to be an EXPERT on SEO services to obtain and maintain a top 3 position for our website in Google.
The project will involve 2 phases; namely:
Phase 1 - On-Site SEO:
This ensures that the website itself is structurally and semantically optimized for Google to achieve higher rankings easily.
• Market and Keyword research – To research the subject and the competition to better understand what keywords to target, and prioritize based on SEO competition. One of the main goals is to target as many keywords with as few pages as possible that are able to generate a considerable amount of targeted visitors.
• Ensuring that content is written/added according to the current Google best practices (length, use of main, secondary and LSI keyword).
• Writing conversion-driven SEO titles and meta descriptions.
• Ensuring html tags like heading tags, bold, underline and italic are used properly without falling into the over-optimization pitfall.
• Making sure that images are used and optimized correctly.
• Checking that H1 & H2 headings have been optimised.
• Onsite Technical and Semantic Optimization.
• The website should be crawlable in the best way making sure Google understands our priorities and most important pages. It includes looking for any “thin” pages or possible problems that could trigger a Panda filter down the line.
• Additional Keyword research for the blog content - The blog should contain tips and information people interested in my product can benefit from and potentially share and link to. This needs to be combined with targeting the right keywords with our content. A list of keywords (short tail and long tail) needs to be provided as well as content optimized with the words.
• The website on-page set-up has to be excellent so as to maximize the link- building benefits.
Phase 2 - Off-Site SEO:
This includes activities to build and maintain high search engine rankings (Google is our main focus because that’s where almost all the action is). To build a mix of:
• Good quality backlinks meant to build the branding of the domain. This is done for example through high quality press releases, some manual web 2.0 blogs.
• Building social properties: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, G+ and linking them with the site
• Social/SEO links from relevant forums and blogs.
• Manual submission to relevant authority web directories like Dmoz and paid directories (no junk directories that will get me penalized).
• High PR directories high authority links from established sites.
• Guest blogging on relevant authority blogs related to the particular niche I sell in.
• Reverse engineer the competition and match their backlinks as much as possible.
• I want to have an authoritative balanced backlinks profile that will get me broad rankings (multiple keyword rankings for each page) and keep me away from Google penalties.
Please only apply for this job if you are a SEO guru. Please if you are an Agency or Company please DO NOT apply ONLY Freelance contractors. Also please only apply for this job if you are available to do the work now. If I am happy with the job more work will follow on a continuous basis.
I will require examples of previous websites that you have done SEO work for. Please use code word “SEO GURU” when applying for the job.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – TERAPEAK Product Research EXPERT