Windows 8 application graphic and ergonomic design
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need an expert for a professional windows 8 application ergonomics and graphics design.
The application that I'm making is in a final prototype phase. I know most of the features and would like to get an attractive and intuitive graphics and ergonomic design.
Do not apply if you haven't done Windows 8 app design before. I will require a windows 8 design references.
Start your application with a word 'imoveee' or your application will be ignored.
The design must follow Windows 8 design principles and guidelines.
The application will have ~15 screens (e.g. login, thumbnails, filter, options, preview, download, movie player...). You will get the application description and prototype screen shots.
You will be responsible for:
(1) create an application graphic and ergonomic design (all screens, tiles, flyouts, ...)
(2) create all screen mo-cups (in layered psd)
(3) create all required icons (in all required resolutions and transitions - in layers psd).
(4) create any additional graphics.
I expect a professional design so expect a lot of work.
More application details will be provided on application selection.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Game character and game background scribble