Develop 2 sample apps to demonstrate peer-to-peer communication between an iOS device and a windows laptop. The iOS app must run on iPhone 4S, 5, or 5S. The PC app must work on Windows 7 or Windows 8. The 2 apps must communicate via "Bluetooth". After pairing my iPhone with my laptop, I should be able to type a message in one app and send it to the other app, an vice vera. User Interface is not important.
At the end of the project you must provide the following:
1- the objective-C and/or C/C++ code of the iOS app - it must be compilable without any errors for iOS 7 or iOS 6.x
2. the compiled version of the iOS app (.ipa file) with the provisioning profile ready to be installed and work on my test iPhone
3. the C/C++/C# or Java code for the PC app. It should be able to compile the code without any errors.
4. the compiled version for the PC app ready to be installed and work on my laptop
5. a description of the method and protocol used in the communication between the 2 apps, including the framework, API methods, and Bluetooth profile.
6. a description of how to configure my iPhone and PC and the apps to work properly