Customer service representative
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
A leading company in the hospitality industry is looking for a Customer Support Representative. We manage several hotels and B&B online directories, providing online advertising services to vacation property owners.
Now we’re looking for highly motivated individual to join our team as Customer Support Operator for full time.
You will be working from your home office with flexible schedule. Candidates should be able to work at late hours, as the majority of our clients are in the USA. !!!You must work during US business hours, no exceptions!!!
Candidates must have excellent communication and computer skills to handle inbound/outbound calls with English-speaking customers.
Some knowledge of internet-based sales a definite plus, at least one year of Call Center\Customer service experience is desired.
- Assist customers via phone and emails, communicate with them in a polite and professional manner, helping to make a choice;
- Assist customers via online chat \ skype;
- Check voice mail and return calls to customers.
- Several outbound calls per day.
- Fluent English (spoken and written);
- Professional communication skills;
- Ability to work during US business hours
- Willingness to meet and exceed company goals and expectations;
+ Any other foreign European language (French, Italian, German, Spanish) will be a great plus
-Ability to work remotely, from your home office
For more information please send your CV and questions.
Skills: customer-relations, live-chat, email-support, english, training