Customer Service Representative / Virtual Assistant - Manila (Preferably near Alabang)
Job Purpose: Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Additional Duties, like a VA -- Competence in Internet research (as needed), transcribing (very little).
Skills and Specifications:
- The person needs to have impressive telephone etiquettes to do the job.
He or she needs to be an excellent communicator so should have great communication skills.
- The required skills in a person are exceptional computer skills, good organizing and planning skills.
- He or she should be an excellent learner with the ability to understand, and execute complex written and verbal instructions.
- The person needs to be able to maintain customer confidentiality and should be very honest.
- He or she should have the quality of being calm and composed even in emergencies and opposite situations.
- He or she should be able to deliver excellent and satisfactory customer service, externally and internally.
- He or she needs to have the quality of work under rigorous pressure and meet close deadlines.
- American English should be flawless.
- Cool and savvy with technology. Must be able to troubleshoot basic software and computer errors, must be familiar with online tools, etc.
- Must be willing to work East Coast business hours.
- Must be willing to work in an office, based in Alabang, in the future.
- For now, while working from home, the person must have the following:
** a computer or laptop with Windows 7, 4 GB of Ram or more +
** high-speed internet connection
** an extremely quiet environment -- no noise whatsoever.
Skills: processing, communication-skills, english, virtual-assistant-skills