On-Page Optimization Work
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for an On-Page SEO expert to work on many different websites. The goal of the project is to execute the on-page SEO recommendations that I give you for each website. These tasks include
1. Google and Yahoo sitemap creation
2. Image & hyperlink optimization
3. Header tag optimization and working on HTML source code
4. Adding or optimizing existing meta descriptions
5. Adding or optimizing existing title tags
6. Custom 404 page development and fix any broken links
I will provide the contractor with a full layout of the site and prioritized areas to work on and expectations on timing for completing these areas.
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong SEO skills, as represented by previous work
2. Is familiar with HTML
3. Is available for part-time work (at least 10 hours a week) that can transition to 30+ hours a week in the future.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. How well you feel that this site: http://digpreservation.com/ is optimized for "digital preservation"
In addition, please answer the following AT THE TOP OF YOUR LETTER: How many search results does Google show on each page?
About the company
I run an inbound marketing and search engine optimization company and am looking for an experienced and professional team member to help me better service my clients.
Skills: on-page, yahoo, marketing