Twitter, Slider Design 5 Things to Produce
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
1) Art work for twitter backround. (example attached - we will provide logo and content).
3 concepts. We will provide logos and content. We only want a section on the left. We are a financial company. please take time to read through our company and understand what we do. The size of this banner needs to be 1024×768 - but am open to advice. We obviously need it to work on 15 inch laptops which is the standard.
2) Banners of this size . 1170 X 285 for slider. 5 sliders.
We need overlays so it looks good. Produce 3 concepts. We will provide necessary content. Please ensure the sliders are web optimised. We are using inncompany theme. Example here
The slide is the top slider. Any pictures used you must provide a link and this must be royalty free & free of copyrights or any other items. We do not want to steal anyones pictures...Please use popular sites to download so we do not have issues here.
Weboptimised please we do not want 10mins to view the site.
3) Refine Logo - we need the logo improved - keep the same but on higher specification, do not change logo.
4) Art work for twitter backround for another twitter account. Different content - same concept.
5) Mailchimp emails - design and brand again - ensure consistency in branding. 3 different templates required to be produced.
Any pictures used you must provide a link and this must be royalty free.
We want to keep this clean as possible please as it is a business site and not a music / entertainment site.
In future we may need assistance with branding so there is more potenital work / advisory. We want someone who understands design and branding.
If you are going to apply please show designs. Please do not show design work you have not done, it is a waste of time for everyone.
We will expect all photoshop or software files to be provided to us in relevant formats.
In terms of payments we are good payers (you cans see from our records / reviews etc) and not into not paying. However we also expect some degree of quality for the work.